1. to make as effective, perfect, or useful as possible.
2. to make the best of.
3. to write or rewrite so as to maximize efficiency and speed in retrieval, storage, or execution.
Optimize will help you get all of that, and then some.
Optimize is a one-week, high impact program for entrepreneurs and business owners who are ready to kick things up a notch. Bring your business as-is and we’ll make it efficient and effective. Magic? No. Amazing? Yes!
During Optimize you will…
- Evaluate the state of your business and plan for future growth
- Brainstorm solutions to your challenges
- Get honest feedback
- Have support for the changes you want to make in your business – however big or small they might be.
- Make decisions and take action, instead of procrastinating and staying stuck in a rut
- Get get quick answers to your questions. Just ask!
- Get immediate training so you can utilize your systems with ease
- Have a partner-in-progress helping you get the job done.
During the course of our week together, we will shift your business – and your life. And floundering is NOT an option – you’re supported all the way. I bring all of my experience in organizing, management, operations, and technology to the table. I believe that doing what you love shouldn’t make you want to pull your hair out ever day. During Optimize, we’ll rewrite and revitalize your business processes.
You’ll leave Optimize with…
- A personalized action plan for implementing big changes for your business
- The Optimize workbook and systems checklist to help keep you on track
- Clarity on your business goals, vision, and strategies
- More time to be the boss – working on your core business, not just in it.
The changes we implement in one week will create a lasting impact on your business.
How it works
- After signing up, you’ll receive a little pre-work so I can focus on your hot button areas. You’ll shoot this back to me before our Power Session so I can jump right in to help you.
- During our 90-minute Power Session, we’ll assess where you are now, where you want to be, and then we’ll get down to business. We’ll also schedule two additional call times (45 minutes each) and create a check-in schedule – creating accountability and setting expectations!
- In between calls, I’ll be working away to help you create new systems and processes or whip your current ones into shape! You’ll have some “homework” in between as well – but don’t worry, it’s painless!
- You get unlimited email support throughout the process
- We’ll have a follow up check-in call about a month out to make sure things are A-OK.
- You’ll receive mp3 recordings of all of our sessions
- As a bonus, you’ll get access to my Smooth Operations course, which is chock full of information about resources you can use to streamline your business.
Your investment in this process is $1000. ½ up front to lock in your date and ½ a few days before to get things rolling.